There are foods that boost energy, sharpen memory, and even fight flab. But believe it or not, these aphrodisiac snacks also serve a sexier purpose: They improve your sex life. Go ahead and see for yourself. Feast on these foods and you might be surprised how much friskier you feel!There are foods that boost energy, sharpen memory, and even fight flab. But these aphrodisiac snacks serve a sexier purpose: They improve your sex life. Feast on these foods to feel friskier:
1. Hot Peppers – Capsaicin, a chemical found in fiery peppers, increases circulation to get blood pumping and stimulates nerve endings so you’ll feel more turned on.
2. Asparagus & Avocados – The vitamin E in these green eats helps churn out hormones like testosterone, estrogen, and progesterone, which circulate in your bloodstream and stimulate sexual responses like clitoral swelling and vaginal lubrication.
3. Bananas – Chiquitas deliver potassium, a nutrient key to muscle strength. So when you orgasm, the contractions will be super intense.
4. Chocolate – Cocoa contains the chemical phenylethylamine, a stimulant that conjures just the sort of subtle feelings of well-being and excitement that make sex seem like a great idea.
5. Oysters – It sounds so clichéd, but they really can spark randiness. Oysters are brimming with zinc, a mineral that cranks up the production of testosterone, which has been linked to a higher sex drive.
6. Pomegranates – The pom owes its passion power to antioxidants, which protect the lining of blood vessels, allowing more blood to course through them. The upshot? Increased genital sensitivity.
7. Red Wine – Besides relaxing you faster than a neck rub can, red wine contains resveratrol, an antioxidant that helps boost blood flow and improves circulation before and during intercourse.
8. Salmon & Walnuts – They’re packed with omega-3 fatty acids, which keep sex-hormone production at its peak. Pumpkin seeds and flaxseeds also contain the good stuff.
9. Vanilla – Devour ice cream flavored with this sweet bean. It mildly stimulates nerves, making sexual sensations feel even better.
10. Watermelon – Make yours a watermelon martini. The juicy fruit contains the phytonutrient citrulline, which leads to an uptick in the amount of nitric oxide in your body. That spike causes blood vessels to relax and speeds up circulation. As a result, you’ll get more aroused in less time.